Jordan Mercer has made the Surf Iron Woman sport her own since she arrived on the scene at 16-years-old, becoming a signature showman and crowd-favourite at every round. There had never been anyone in the series so young, and she led the way for a new wave of youthful women to shake up what would become an ageing field. Jordan's successes include:
- Current Nutri-Grain IronWoman Series Champion.
- 6x Consecutive 52km Molokai 2 Oahu World Paddle Board Champion and record holder.
- Multiple Australian Surf Life Saving Championship Open Gold Medalist.
- Australian Surf Life Saving team member.
- Current World Surf Life Saving Paddle Board and Surf Ski world champion.